Saturday, August 4, 2012

About Time!


I know I have been away for quite awhile but It has just been too hot to do anything. Our dear old house has no air! I have been sitting under  a fan reading a book for the last month. I have been feeling guilty and as I have found a few more treasures in the last few weeks I am posting a few pictures taken at the beginning of July. I have been keeping up my other blog Crosstown. You can view it here:
Crosstown Blog
These are my July thrift store finds:
jars, book marks and candle box
Detail on the square jar and the round one is an Ermetico
made in Italy
magazine holder, burlap and wire bunny
two large pieces of burlap
waiting for next Easter!

Have a great week and keep cool!





2 comments:

  1. I feel like everything in blogland has slowed down with the heat of summer. I know I have! As usual, great thrifty finds there, and I love shopping vicariously through you. Hope it cools down soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One could never have enough burlap :) Thanks for stopping by my blog! Stay cool!

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete